I am on mission 37. The passing score is 10000! Does anyone have any idea of the best way to best this. The time limit is so short! THANKS.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Jet Lancer is a high-velocity aerial combat shooter where you duel enemy aviators, hunt giant robots, and defy death at supersonic speeds.
You are Ash Leguinn: badass pilot, highly paid mercenary, and flight-school drop out. Your day job is fine - the daily grind of dealing with Sky Pirates pays the bills - but nothing compares to the rush of demolishing a ninety-ton mechanical monstrosity at the speed of sound. And you’ll have your chance. As mechanized weapons converge on Root City, you’ll have to be at the top of your game to survive, and you’ll have to surpass your limits if you want to save the world.
- Be A Badass: Jet Lancer is easy to learn but hard to master. Precise and responsive controls make you feel like an ACE as you dodge and weave through enemy fire without even a scratch in the paint.
- Surpass your Limits in Ash’s Story: Make your way from rookie aviator to ACE pilot in a story-driven single player campaign containing 30 missions, 11 bosses, and only 1 chance to save the world.
- Aggressive New Game Plus: Go higher, further, and faster in Jet Lancer’s New Game Plus mode which features more relentless AI, new attack patterns, and some fancy new upgrades for the LANCE to provide a fresh experience.
- Choose From an Extensive Arsenal: Customizable loadout with 28 different guns, payloads, and flight components to let you dominate the skies in any way you’d like.
- Customize with Accessibility Options:We think everyone should have the opportunity to feel like an ACE pilot. To that end we’ve included anti-fatigue control toggles, adjustable dodge windows, an invincibility option, and the ability to disable screenshake and screen flashing.
- Talking Cat: There’s a talking cat! His name is Lem.
Jet Lancer is playable in 6 languages!:
English, Français (French), Deutsch (German), Русский (Russian),
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese), and 日本語 (Japanese).
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Published||23 days ago|
|Release date||20 days ago|
|Authors||Armor Games Studios, WhyNot|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Boss battle, Flight, GameMaker, Mechs, Pixel Art, Robots, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, French, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Community, Steam, Soundtrack, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Patch Notes v 1.0.2616 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
An accessible game that’s still challenging.
Does anyone know the best way though message 15? I have seen a videos of someone playing this game. When they were on mission 15, they needed a score of 30000 to pass it. When I play it, I need a score of 50000. I do not know why. Does anyone have any ideas?
Hi there, can you confirm the build # you are currently playing on? You can view it in the top left corner on the main menu.
Hi, I can translate your game into Spanish, so you can reach a wider audience.
I put in the the APPLICATIONS sections. It seems to be working.
I have brought the game, I downloaded the Mac version of the game. However, when I try to play it, I get this message: CAN'T FIND GAME. This happens when I click on the icon. I don't know what is going on here?
Absolutely insane that this is made in Gamemaker. Probably the best looking game Ive seen come out of that engine.
Wait - all of this is in in GMS?? 👀
Gamemaker is very powerfull, you just have to know how to program
I love this game. I buy it for Switch. It's an retro epic battle in the sky where you're like a Spike in his Swordfish. Thank you !!!!
this looks amazing! But i will wait for my "indieconsoloe"-Nintendo Switch release :D
Thank you! I have good news, it's already available on Switch :)